You can use our homepage in general without giving us personal data. If personal data (such as name, address or e-mail-address) will be processed on our homepage, this usually occurs on a voluntary basis, if possible. These data will not be forwarded to third party with your express approval.
Please note that any data transmission via the Internet (e.g. in case of e-mail-communication) can have safety gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Collection and storage of personal data; kind and purposes of their usage
Server-Log-Files and 1&1 Webanalytics
If you go onto our website, the browser used by your terminal device will automatically send information to our server. The information will be stored temporarily in the so-called Server Logfile. The following information will be collected without any action on your part and will be stored until the automatic deletion:
- Type and version of the browser used by your terminal device,
- Operating system used by your terminal device,
- Referrer URL (Website, from which access is made),
- Hostname of the accessing terminal device,
- Time of the server inquiry,
- Date and time of the inquiry,
- Name and URL of the der retrieved file,
- IP-address in anonymised form (to determine the location of the access).
These data will be processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to analyse the system security and stability, and
- for further administrative purposes.
Our legitimate interest in the processing of these data follows out of the purposes for the collection of data listed above. Under any circumstances we will use the collected data in order to draw conclusions about persons involved. We will not combine these data with data from other sources. We reserve the right to check the data subsequently if substantial indications for illegal usage get known to us.
We use so-called cookies on our websites. Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer and which are stored by your browser when you visit our website. Cookies do not infect your computer and do not contain viruses or other malware. The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes described above to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as the interests of third parties.
Most cookie we use are so called „Session-Cookies“. They will be deleted automatically when you leave our website. Other cookies used for optimising the user-friendliness are set as temporary cookies or as cookies for statistical purposes; these remain stored on your computer until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
You can configure your browser in a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only on a case-by-case-basis, that you reject cookies for specific cases or in general, and that cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. However, if you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be impaired.
If you contact us via the contact form on our website, this is possible only when you state your name and email-address (as well as the reference and your message for us). We will process and store the data form your request including your contact data for the purpose of answering your request and possible follow-up questions. We will not forward these data without your approval.
Data security by SSL-encryption
Our website uses SSL-encryption for reasons of security and for the protection of the transmission of confidential contents, like e.g. the questions via our contact form you can send to us. You can recognise an encrypted connection when the address-line of the browser switches from "http://" to "https://" and when the address-line contains a key-symbol.
When the SSL-encryption is activated, the data you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
Moreover, we use suitable technical and organisational security means to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved according to technological developments.
Distribution of Data
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties for other than the following purposes.
We will only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly agreed hereto,
- this is allowed by law and is necessary for the performance of a contract with you,
- there exists a legal obligation for the transmission, or
- the transmission is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest that the data will not be distributed.
Rights of the Persons affected
You have the right
- to request free of charge information (right of access) on the personal data processed by us, their source and recipients, the purpose of data processing as well as on the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, contradiction and on the existence of the right of appeal;
- to request the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the execution of the right to free expression and information, for the performance of legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is illegal, but you reject the deletion although we do not need the data anymore, while you need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have appealed against the processing;
- to receive your personal data which you have given to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another responsible person;
- to revoke your consent given to us at all times. This means that we are not allowed anymore to execute the data processing which was based on this consent in future;
- to appeal to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your general residence or work place or of our office seat;
- to contradict against the processing of your personal data, as far as reasons exist which are based in your special situation or as far as the contradiction is directed against direct marketing – without such special circumstances.
If you want to make use of your right to revoke or contradict, please just email to email@example.com.